Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Powell has ruined the party!

 The market was hit hard by the Hole, the mouth of Powell today! Powell is notorious to drive down the market when he speaks and he is not disappointing those who know him well like me😜. Actually I talked about this before:

Powell did it again!

Well, as I said, Powell did what he does best again: spooking investors!
The market had been in a good mood all the time since the opening today, setting a stage for "Sell the rumor, buy the news". until Powell started to talk in the afternoon. Apparently investors loved what they saw in the meeting announcement but hated Powell's badmouth. Anyway, Powell is famous for that: not good at communications😣

Of course for trading purposes, Powell's badmouth induced market crash is not a bad thing at all as it has created a great trading opportunity for those savvy traders. I'm anxiously looking for another leg down next Monday to shake out more FOMOs who chased the market in the past few days before I strike for a trade to the upside. 

See below some notes I sent to my Family this week!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment