Total Pageviews

Monday, January 25, 2021

My crystal ball working perfectly again!

Last Wed, I posted a note at my chat groups that I believed volatility was going to jump within a week or two. And I said, when it jumped, a 20-50% hike for VIX was common. So people should be cautious.
Actually I was not merely doing the lip services. Rather I put the money where my mouth is: I was literally going long for VIX back then. 

Well, my crystal ball is indeed working perfectly again: VIX catapulted about 25% higher today from 21 to 26 during the day and cooled down a bit by closing. 
This VIX crystal ball is really amazing as it is quite reliable in predicting its moves when at extremes and accordingly the market moves which are usually inversely related. If this is your first time to hear about my crystal ball, please read this blog which provides more details how it works.  
 
We are entering into a period with high volatility that will push VIX up or down quickly. Right now, VIX may likely calm down a bit first before its next leg up. I'm closely watching my crystal ball, waiting for its flashing signal again!😏

PS:
I have registered as 深山老林 at SafeChat (SC) (You need to download the SafeChat app first) and have set up a new SC chat group. I'm gradually shifting our major social media interactions to SC instead of WC. If you'd like to join my group, sign up a free SC account easily and search for me and connect me as friends.  For friends sharing  similar conservatism views, let's come together to form a better chatting group that won't be constantly disturbed and harassed by the insane radical censorship! 

No comments:

Post a Comment