Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Escape America

For a vast amount of people, the election result is a huge disappointment for sure. I have seen many expressing a kind of depressed mood for it. I certainly understand but don't be so! Not because I don't care about the result but largely because I have never really put too much hope or expectation for the long term trend of this country. To be very honest, I have been very pessimistic about it for many many years and in my opinion, it is spiraling downward and has already passed the turning point, i.e. there is no return for America to become a conservative ideology driven capitalism country again. This is not something that has just happened in the past few years. Actually it had started 50 or more years ago. So it is a gigantic left-turning long term trend in the making for half a century at least and both parties are the culprits for it. And the ultimate ending for the US will be Venezuelalized society sort of speaking. Politicians, regardless of right or left, are just a bunch of  son of a bitchs (狗娘养的) and for them there is no right or wrong but just interest. So they are never really working for people who elect them but for their own selfish interest after all. That's why I have never really had any interest in politics and believe it or not, 2020 was the first time ever for me to take part in a national election for any country (I have lived in many different countries)! And it is likely my last one as well!!

What I really want to tell you is that I haven't really got any high expectation or passion for the long term trend of this country at all and therefore my disappointment is also proportionally less than many others'! Back in 2016, while I was also very passionate about supporting Trump for his campaign, I was not yet a citizen and was not even able to vote. After 3 years of closely watching, I really enjoy Trump's non-politician management style which fits well into my own belief that a country should be managed like a company. As such, I finally decided to become a citizen to make myself eligible to vote for Trump. Having said that, I told my wife even back in 2016 that I had never believed Trump could really turn the country around single-handedly. The best he could do was to just slow down the downward spiraling trend for America. So even if Trump won this election (he did but being stolen of course), it would be just another 4 more years of good time for the country but ultimately the long term trend will be resuming again and accelerate further when the radical Left takes over (just a matter of time). With this kind of thinking, I don't feel depressed at all as it is just becoming another old-time days! What for me is most important is to think hard about what to do in this kind of inevitable terrible trend that is accelerating. Fortunately we have put into serious thinking about this and have started to prepare for it for a few years now. And I will share later our plan to Escape America!. This is definitely not the country we want to spend our golden years to enjoy our retirement!! Instead of working hard to contribute to the wealth redistribution scheme, I'd like the left government to support my retirement as much as possible and pay as little tax as possible. Since those supporting the radical Left must love to pay higher tax and redistribute their wealth, why not let them pay me for my retirement? I cannot care less about the future of this country anymore under the siege of the radical left.  After all, this country has already bankrupted and there is no way to turn it around with all the left-dominated policies that will only worsen the situation fast. Honest and hard-working people will be exploited and taxed to death in order to support lazy people as well as illegal residents in the beautiful name of equality and fairness. In my mind, encouraging laziness/working less via wealth redistribution is the worst fairness for a healthy country! So stay tuned for my plan😇        

No comments:

Post a Comment