Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Time to short Tesla

This was the trade I shared with my Family yesterday. After a perfect timing of shorting AMZN last week, it took a quick nosedive and we quickly took a nice gain within days. 
Now it is the time for shorting TSLA as its charting looks really ugly to me for the short term. I think it can easily go down toward low 900s in the weeks ahead. 

Don't get me wrong that I'm bearish on TSLA for the long term. Not at all! It has proven again and again that long term shorters nearly all end up miserably with their trades. But I think it is a high probability that a short term bearish trade will be profitable as long as it can be managed in a timely fashion. For both AMZN and TSLA, I'm doing more and more short term swing trades by going long when oversold and going short when overbought. So far so good with my bets for them!😜🤗


No comments:

Post a Comment