Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

A nose-bleeding extreme

You just cannot be more bullish when the Greed index has reached 94, close to its max reading! Clearly the market has lost its mind by chasing everything these days, with S&P being up everyday for 18 days out of the last 20 days. I don't think there is any precedent in history with this kind of straight up bullish run! But there is no such thing as a straight up forever in the market. And usually an euphoric run is often followed by a depressing correction to a similar degree. So be very careful at this level now!



One of the craziest bullish runs was for TSLA in the past two weeks or so. As I said, I just couldn't help but short it. It went against me initially but glad I'm holding my breath and keeping my shorts on it. I think TSLA will go down towards $900ish at least before this correction is done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment