Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Tesla junior

You may have already noticed the parabolic move about the space travel stock, SPCE (Virgin Gallactic Holding). I call it Tesla junior, another one that seems the sky is too low for it!😇

SPCE has jumped nearly 300% since this year and 400% since its IPO from last Oct. Why so hot! Well, nowadays everything unique with a great futuristic idea can always sell regardless of fundamentals, right?! That's how the $10,000 price target has been assigned to Tesla and I won't be surprised to see even more higher prices to show up some day. Same for SPCE, the only tradable stock for space travel. Even the sky is not the limit now for it!!

As an early investor for it, I'm certainly happy for this parabolic move as my way of investing in it has shown me a 800% moonshot within just few months already. Honestly I'm somewhat scared for this too fast too high move and I have cut down my investment amount substantially for now and only keep a small portion to ride whatever destination it may go. Who knows, it may bring me up 100 times or even higher some day. With Tesla as a precedent, I have learnt that just using my imagination everything is possible!! ðŸ˜Ž

No comments:

Post a Comment