Total Pageviews

Friday, February 21, 2020

3 Reasons Why the Stock Market is Headed for a Devastating Crash


  • Stock markets across the globe have shrugged off coronavirus fears due to massive central bank intervention.
  • Several commodities have crashed because of falling demand and the stock market will soon follow suit as the impact of coronavirus gets priced in.
  • To make matters worse, falling corporate buybacks and earnings have made the stock market overvalued.
This is not my writing but a blog I saw and found interesting to share. See the original post here. While I share this view from the TA perspective, it dose not necessarily mean this must be correct. Maybe his and my view is too bearish, too exaggerated to be correct. It could be. But before I see the a fundamental change of the bearish trend emerges, I'm holding my view: I'm very bearish for the near term but quite bullish for the longer term. A great buying opportunity for long term is not now but some time later. I don't know exactly when but I know it is NOT NOW!

1 comment: