Total Pageviews

Friday, September 23, 2022

Why will oil surge again for the foreseeable future....

 Back in Jun when oil was well above $100, I predicted that oil would plunge into $80s soon:

Oil may be in a big trouble

Well, oil hit $79 today, a quite bearish run since I made the call, isn't it?
But I think oil's good days will come back soon.
There are many fundamental factors involved but I got my first hand experience with one factor last week that made
me believe more so about the tailwind for oil: the badly shaped supply and demand curve!
We just came back from Europe. When we were in Paris, it was still a bit hot and humid with the day time temperature
around 85-90 F. Here is the terrible experience I got: there was no air-condition running in the Paris metro. Initially I was
a bit puzzled why there was no A/C. Then I suddenly realized: to save energy due to the shortage of oil and gas!
Apparently the energy supply shortage in Europe is so severe that has impacted people's day life! As such, I don't think
oil will continue to go down much from here. Rather with the winter is quickly coming, oil and gas will re-surge and oil may 
go back into $100 again! 
 
 Except the unpleasant metro experience in Paris, we had really good time visiting various areas in Central Europe:
We are mostly impressed by the 
 
Cube Houses in Rotterdam of Netherlands.

image.png
image.png

image.png

Here is another Rotterdam;s impressive Market Place 
image.png
4463526e-3681-4ffa-9c2f-037d0c78aecd.png

 
 

 
 
 
We also visited historical towns including Netherlands 
Amsterdam
image.png
image.png
image.png

De Haar Castle,
 
image.png
image.png
 
Fairyland Geithoorn



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Belgium Ghent 
image.png

image.png
 
and Bruges.
image.png
image.png
  
image.png
image.png
image.png



No comments:

Post a Comment