Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Powell dared not to ruin the party again!

 This was the message I sent to the DW Family early Thu prior to the opening.

 

And the day before on Wed: 
 

 
Following Powell's speech yesterday, the market had indeed shaken out any fear at the beginning and closed up nicely at the end.
 
Today we saw a nice follow-through with 3 days of straight rally. I still believe more up days are in the cards. If this is a strong relief bounce, we may very well see another 100-200 points of gain from here for SPX. But as I said repeatedly, this is a dead cat bounce that is doomed to be short-lived. We may see another quick mood swing from extreme depression to euphoria in a very short term but be prepared for another major leg down in the weeks ahead! I will try my best to provide precautionary early warning to my DW Family when I see such signs popping up. 

For now, we are enjoying the rally🤓😀

No comments:

Post a Comment