Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Bear is coming...

Truly impressive! And Happy April Fool!!
I have never thought S&P would have broken through the 4000 level this week. Maybe this is indeed the April Fool joke by the Market God😜  Actually I thought it would go down today after a bearish before-closing selloff yesterday. Certainly I'm wrong and my overnight shorting SPY did not go well today obviously😢 Nevertheless, my portfolio (mix of long and short positions) is not doing bad at all today, thanks to the unexpectedly strong market😇 


While today is definitely a huge win for bulls, it may be a lot to do with some seasonally bullish manipulation: quarterly end window-dressing (yesterday) and quarterly start (today) window shopping by the institutions.  In addition, The S&P has a fairly strong record of being up on the day before Easter. However, It's an equally strong record being down on the day after Easter. So I'm still betting that the bear will show up next week, at least early next week😏

Don't believe it? See below 
Bear is coming to the town, not once but back and forth many times!




No comments:

Post a Comment