Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 26, 2019

For DW Family Responders Only

Dear All,
I just set up to send bulk email via Benchmark to all those who have sent me email. The sender should be DW Family.


The subject line is "Welcome"




I have tested different ways and it looks like this email will likely be automatically moved to your SPAM folder even if you accept the email in your Contact.


This means, you just need to check your SPAM folder in the future for DW Family emails.


Sorry for the inconvenience but this is likely the complication by using a bulk email service. For now this is the easiest way for me to communicate you. When the service is more firmly established, then I will consider to set up a password-based website. It is always a bit headache at the beginning. So bear with me for the inconvenience.



I will likely send you more email this weekend with more details how to sign up. So check your email tomorrow afternoon or evening.




Thanks again for your interest in the DW Family! I think we will have a lot of fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment