Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

The time has come......


Dear all,
This is a special announcement.

As you may know, I have been writing blogs for over 10 years and I really enjoy doing this when seeing quite a lot of interest from the ever increasing audience. In the past year or so, I have been receiving more and more questions asking if I may consider a subscription based service, in which I can share more actionable/tradable ideas. I have thought about this and finally I decide to give it a try. I tested the true demand in my own group and it seems the demand is quite high. That’s why I’m making this announcement here to see if more friends will be interested to join me. Below just name a few about what I’m thinking to do for now:

  • As a basis, I will share some ideas for a portfolio using ETFs across different assets. This will be a long term investment strategy, especially good for those who want to keep some money in the market but don’t want to keep an eye on the daily basis of the positions. With appropriate positon size, diversification and stop loss in place, this strategy should be a low risk approach aiming to beat the market performance.
  • Another low risk investment idea is something in the bond market, especiallty distressed debt investment. From time to time, we may see some companies in temporary setback but still with strong fundamentals to support its business. But their bonds may be sold off due to the market overreaction that we often see. If we can identify this kind of bonds at huge discount, investing in them may mean very safe 15-20% or more total return. This is especially true during financial crisis and I have seen and also got 50%+ return from bonds during the 08/09 crisis. I think we will start to see more of this kind of bond crisis in the next few years and I’m prepared to take a good advantage for it.
  • I’m reading a lot every day and getting a lot of ideas from different sources. So I will also share some ideas for short-term trading purpose. For example, I have talked about the potential opportunity from the UK Brexit saga. Yes, betting for the UK pound is a good deal for me but I also have some idea that is even better and safer that may be benefited from the underlying stock price appreciation as well as the positive effect from the pound recovery. Or if I see some intensive insider buying, that may be a good idea to get along.
  • How about early stage or startup company investment (pre-IPO)? There are some ways one may consider to put some money to speculate and I may share what I’m interested personally and how to invest without too much risks involved.
  • I will also share some technical analysis for overall trends that I’m seeing. This may give us an edge what may be coming that could be very different from what the market is felt about. Or I can share some TA techniques that may help you to do some own analysis or at least better understand the rationale of some ideas.
  • Apart from trading ideas, I may also share many ideas nothing to do with investment but could also be interesting to many. E.g. as a physician, I can share some health-related info for more healthy or better life. Worry about your ID safety or personal information that may be illegally used online? Do you know there is an easy way you can take to substantially increase your confidentiality online?

 

This is just some examples I can share with friends who would like to join me. You may think it will cost a bundle to join. Not at all. I hope you can understand I’m not lacking money and must do something to generate income via this. Honestly I can easily earn probably much more by spending more time in the market. What I’m really interested to do is to create a win-win situation where my top priority is to make sure you can be benefited from what I can share and you are satisfied by joining “my family”! Yes, this is my ultimate goal to create a “FAMILY”, in which we are all partners and can enjoy many things together and hopefully can also make some decent money along the way. I think my retirement life will be much more enjoyable if I have such a family than just doing something for my own. This is the real motivation for me to do this! Have you heard about the concept “Medical Tourism”? Why not we can also have something called “Investment Tourism”, when we can travel together and have investment/trading discussion and idea sharing on our way. Or I may invite some of you to my Panama residence for some days away from your routine life where you can enjoy exotic sightseeing as well as exploring some investment opportunities...... There are simply so many things we may explore together in the years ahead! The cost? I will only charge if you feel benefited. So the upfront cost is really negligible and you only pay if you gain. That’s how I will operate to ensure it is truly a win-win situation for everyone.

 

If this sounds like an interesting idea, please send me an email to DWMT19@gmail.com. Please note, DO NOT send me note via Wechat as this is an email-based subscription due to the extent of information sharing. There is no commitment whatsoever when you send me your initial email. Only if you are really comfortable and want to sign up, then you will be my family members by then. For those who have already expressed their interest, I have started to share some actionable ideas already as my token for appreciation and thanks. Even if you decide not to join at the end after your initial interest, there will be no ill feeling on my part and I totally understand. We just part as friends!

 

Regardless what I’m doing, one thing you can bet on: I will never take any advantage at friends’ expense and will never abuse the trust from my friends! Money is important but there is something that is much more important for me!!

 

Thanks for your attention and your continuous interest in my blogs over all these years. I hope together we can build up a unique Deep Woods Family with a lot of fun for life that can benefit us in many ways, monetary and beyond!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment