Total Pageviews

Monday, October 25, 2010

Is Credit Suisse reading my blog?

What a coincidence! It is almost like Credit Suisse is reading my blog regarding the looming rally of the US dollars. See here: http://pragcap.com/is-the-dollar-rally-about-to-kill-risk-assets.

You may recall, a couple of weeks ago, I started to short Euro as I think there was too much bearish call for the US dollar and too much bullish call for Euro. I was a bit earlier but I still stick to it. I'm adding more positions to the EUO trade. Now Credit Suisse said that there is a 100% chance that the US$ will rally in such an extremely bearish mood. They of course have unlimited sources of information and sophisticated analysis technique to come to this conclusion. Let's see how this will pan out.

No comments:

Post a Comment