Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm losing money but I'm very happy

I was too early when I said to buy VXX in my first blog on Sep 28, but I'm really excited when I see the increasing loss on my account with the VXX positions. I must be insane again, you think. No, I'm very sane and know what I'm talking about. Actually the market is insane now. The market's sustained complacency has reached to the extreme rarely seen. I recommend you read the WSJ article regarding VIX, which is the index I'm trading against by using VXX.
http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/111008/volatility-index-says-investors-are-calmer?mod=bb-budgeting&sec=topStories&pos=2&asset=&ccode=
This is not sustainable. The market volatility will surely come back, and big time. Therefore I have been adding more VXX positions in the past weeks as each day a greater profit opportunity is presenting itself in front of my eyes. I let other people, who bet the market will continue to go up this way for long long time without correction, pay me first so that I can wait till Jan 2012 for the panic to come back. In the layman's language, many people think the market will not fluctuate at all but keep increasing in the next 15 months. They are so sure that they are willing to pay me bigger and bigger money to bet against them. Is it possible that the market will only go up in the next year or so? Anything is possible but to me the probability is close to zero. That's why I'm really happy even though I'm losing money at the moment but "on paper" only.

If you dare enough, buy some VXX now!

No comments:

Post a Comment