Total Pageviews

Monday, October 19, 2020

A water-torture

"The Biden campaign and Hunter Biden have not disputed the authenticity of any of the emails from his purported laptop that have been published so far," The Daily Caller reported. "They have also not denied that Biden dropped off the laptop at a computer shop last year."  

By now I guess everyone knows what's going on for the corrupted Biden and his family. It is just disgusting, which is still understated!!😈👿 I can hardly understand anyone with the knowledge of his severe crime (nothing less than trason/叛国罪) can still vote for him! If you don't know yet, FOX has checked and found out that Biden's family asset was just worth about $390K in 2016 but blooned to over $10 million in 2017-2019. A retired senator without doing any decent businesses is known to the public, how can anyone accumulate such kind of wealth within 2-3 years? Now we all know where the money came from: all the dirty money from foreign countries by selling the US interests via his low IQ son😠 

Regarding the sex photos and videos in the disk for H Biden, everyone knows he is a dirty man with chaotic sex life. But what I just learnt is that the FBI agent who took over the drive was one who is specialized in sex crimes for underaged victims. What it means is that it is likely some photos/videos are related to Hunter's sex with young girls, which is a very serious crime in the US. If confirmed, a jail time should be guaranteed! I think this is probably deeply rooted in his family starting from Creepy Joe. You see, J Biden has a long history of inappropriately touching and caressing women in all ages whenever he has got a chance. I'm pretty sure this kind of inappropriate behavior has set up a role model for his mentally challenged son, who started to engage young girls in his dirty sex life probably long time ago. Just disgusting!!😡 I hope he will face justice soon for his crime. ✊✊

This must a water-torture for Bidens righ now, thanks to the masterful manveour of this drama by the great Guiliani who releases the evidence little by little instead of dumping everything all at once. This is likely why the who Dems from the very top and the Biden's campaign team are totally silent without knowing how to respond to this crisis. Just think about it, simply based on fabricated "evidence" or rumors, they would jump up and down for the past 3 years in trying to impeach Trump for the Russia collusion nonsense or the  Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings saga. What they would do if they have slight defence that you could use now to fight back for this nearly fatal crisis? No they have nothing to defend right now, a total silence by Pelosi or Schumer and their whole gang!! This is most likely due to the fact that they are not sure what other hard evidence is still held up by Guiliani who has said to release gradually till 10 days prior to Nov 3. If they try to defend now without hard materials to support, they will certainly slap their own face when Guiliani releases more evidence to counteract their defense. 

Let me use the famous Chinese old sayings to finish this blog:   善有善报,恶有恶报,不是不报,时候未到! I cannot wait to see the total fall and collapse of the evil Biden family  along with those radical Lefts who indulge and support him for pursing the crimes all these years!! We will see the justice soon💪💪


1 comment:

  1. I rarely share my story with people, not only because it put me at the lowest point ever but because it made me a person of ridicule among family and friends. I put all I had into Binary Options ($125,000) after hearing great testimonies about this new investment

    strategy. I was made to believe my investment would triple, it started good and I got returns (not up to what I had invested). Gathered more and involved a couple family members, but I didn't know I was setting myself up for the kill, in less than no time all we had put ($300,000) was gone. It almost seem I had set them up, they came at me strong and hard. After searching and looking for how to make those scums pay back, I got introduced to (paytondyian699@Gmail.Com) who helped recover about 80% of my lost funds within a month.

    ReplyDelete