Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 26, 2020

Where is TSLA heading?

First the fun part: 


With respect to the question where TSLA is heading, well it all depends, especially in terms of the timeframe. In the short term, anyone's guess as TSLA is notoriously volatile and fluid. It can change its direction with a heartbeat, especially when Musk starts to talk. So it is not easy to gauge its short term trend, although I have been trying to trade it for both directions. For now, I'm betting for a short term bounce.  What I'm trying to assess here is its long term direction and it doesn't look pretty if you ask me!

 As I said before, there is no way to analyze TSLA based on its fundamentals as it is still losing money. Rather all bets are purely based on people's wish and hope for it. Both bulls and bears have their specific arguments to defend their positions. For me, I'm more interested to see what its TA is telling me. Right now, its charting is painting out a rather bearish picture. It is a typical bearish H&S formation with rather overbought momentum indicators (RSI and MACD) and both of them are heading down. Now it is important to note, below is a weekly chart, which tends to play out the underlying trend in terms of months, not just a few days or even weeks. And purely from the technical perspective, TSLA can easily trend down towards its next major support around $200, if the weekly H&S pattern indeed plays out as it is suggesting. 

Considering the very uncertain period in the next few months due to the election, I personally won't be aggressively buying TSLA for long term purposes as it is highly likely we will see much cheaper prices for it in the months ahead!🤓



******************************************************

By the way, if you are interested in joining my DW investment group, we have set up a Telegram group. 

Here is the link for "DW  谈股论金": https://t.me/joinchat/SgYa_xNrjTNHk9cS51ke0A.    

Importantly, you cannot join directly via Wechat. Two options:

  1. When open the blog in Wechat,  点击右上角的三点,然后选在Safari 中open,然后点击the link and then join 
  2. Or copy the link and paste to Safari to open and then join 

1 comment:

  1. I rarely share my story with people, not only because it put me at the lowest point ever but because it made me a person of ridicule among family and friends. I put all I had into Binary Options ($125,000) after hearing great testimonies about this new investment

    strategy. I was made to believe my investment would triple, it started good and I got returns (not up to what I had invested). Gathered more and involved a couple family members, but I didn't know I was setting myself up for the kill, in less than no time all we had put ($300,000) was gone. It almost seem I had set them up, they came at me strong and hard. After searching and looking for how to make those scums pay back, I got introduced to (paytondyian699@Gmail.Com) who helped recover about 80% of my lost funds within a month.

    ReplyDelete