Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving


Dear All,
At the eve of THANKSGIVING, I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you, those who have followed me and attended to my writing for all these years! Your interest has motivated me to keep what I love to do. And for that I'd like to thank you. 

I also would like to thank those who don't like me for whatever reasons. From them, like a mirror, I become more clear what I like and I don't like and for what reasons. 

For the next couple of days, forget about investment or trading but more focus on sharing the precious time with the ones you love and like. Love and friendship are way more important than anything else for our life. 

To finish this investment blog, let me just share two thoughts with you at this moment:
  • Fear of No Fear! This is a blog I posted a while ago just prior to the Apr correction and I think it is very relevant for the current circumstance. You may also see this blog last year before the Oct plunge.  
  • Buying good stocks at good prices, good things will happen for your life!! 

Wishing you all a very happy THANKSGIVING!!

1 comment: