Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

JUNO could be the next MA target?



This was topic that I was thinking about a week ago when I saw a report that GSK had openly announced that they were looking into making a deal in the oncology cell therapy area. I thought Juno should be one of the best candidates for GSK. But I was apparently too late to make the call as I didn't write the blog right away, thinking this was not imminent. Well, it was reported yesterday that Celgene is negotiating with Juno to buy it now. While such rumors often prove to be true, it is still too early to be sure. Even the true negotiation may also fall apart due to various reasons. So be prepared to jump in if the Celgene/Juno deal does not go through and Juno plummets due to the failed MA discussion. If that happens, GSK or some other big boys may be the next bidder to come in. Sooner or later, Juno will likely be bought out.  See here why I'm very positive for Juno.

No comments:

Post a Comment