Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Is Apple still cheap?

Not many people believe in Apple (APPL) as a stock because when I mention Apple as a cheap stock, I always get a suspicious stare as if I was out of mind. This is good sign that Apple has a lot more room to go up. Last year, when Apple dropped like a stone to low $400s, I made a bold call that Apple was likely at the bottom. It did. Since then I also made several technical calls regarding its good entry points. If you acted as I recommended, you should be really happy. Apple would have been way over $700 if not split (it is trading $108 after 7:1 split). I become more confident that Apple will march up beyond $200 (or over $1000 pre-split) in 1-2 years time. Fundamentally Apple is just very cheap and can go a lot higher, period!

No comments:

Post a Comment