Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

It is Christmas eve again and I wish my friends a very Merry Christmas and a great Happy New Year!

So what could be a great Christmas and New Year gift in terms of investment? There are many but I think Apple is definitely one of the best. I have talked about Apple quite a lot in the past 1-2 years. Most recently I predicted that Apple was poised for an explosive move. I also figured that Apple should retest the level around $450 where it would be another great buy. Well, all turned out to be very true. Since then, Apple has performed strongly and likely it will go way up from here. I think the Christmas shopping season will be a great time for Apple and its earnings will likely be boosted by the Apple fans shopping during this period. The deal with the Chinese biggest mobile phone company to sell iPhones in China is a huge catalyst, which will push Apple to a height not seen for years. I'm very bullish for Apple and I think $1000 per share is not far from here for Apple!

By the way, since the year end is very close, I'm thinking to make some predictions for 2014. There are several big trends developing which I think are good areas for trading or investment in the new year. I will be writing them in the next 2 blogs to close the year of 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Gravita India stock gained 2% after the company won an order worth Rs250cr from Luminous Power.
    Share Tips

    ReplyDelete