Total Pageviews

Friday, January 17, 2014

Like Cisco all over again

In November last year, Cisco got crashed following its disappointing earning report. When everyone got panicky, we got excited.  If you did act around that time, you should be happy now. I did as I suggested with naked put and I got my quick money today (option expiry date) after one month.


 
 
Today, we got almost the same scenario again, just like what happened to Cisco. This time it is Intel. Intel got killed today also due to disappointing earnings. I really like such things happening again and again. This is kind of the easiest money one can get as long as you know what to look for and when to act. Having said that, I haven't seen the extreme panic yet for Intel at the moment and there is a chance it may continue to weaken in the next few weeks. If so, don't miss the opportunity to get some free money.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment