Total Pageviews

Friday, September 10, 2021

Bearish for Amazon again!


This was what I posted early Aug when AMZN tanked quite a bit to $3350ish. Since then, AMZN has indeed mounted a powerful rebound for about 200 points. It feels like a very strong rebound, isn't it? But looking at its chart as below, I'm not sure anyone who can read it will really feel bullish for it! Just to share a few points of my takeaways:
  • AMZN has completed a gap filling and has hit its overhead downtrend line (the red dot line)
  • AMZN has bounced towards its low band of the previous uptrend, which is another obvious resistance for it (the lower green line)
  • Its momentum indicators are not bullish at all with low volume in this rebound. 
If you ask me, I think AMZN is heading down again with the first target towards 3400ish and if not held, will be back to 3300ish again in the next few weeks. 

As such, I'm shorting AMZN again!


No comments:

Post a Comment