Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 17, 2019

It pains me to write this


I will be short on this as I don’t want to say too much on this topic. As the title implies, it’s not a fun to write it and even painful.
We all know what’s going on in HK and I sincerely wish this can be resolved in a peaceful manner but I’m not sure I have seen the wisdom at the top that can manager it appropriately. It seems the old-style and outdated mentality still prevails in dealing with such kind of crisis. I’m afraid it is just a matter of time that the worst will come into play. I still hope it won’t be a bloody ending but as soon as the PLA starts to move in, see what the whole world will respond. While I hope I’m wrong on this but if it indeed unfortunately happens, we probably will see it in Sep prior to the big day in Oct. From the investing perspective, buying YANG is one way to hedge this huge potential mindless risk.
PLEASE DO NOT send your feedback via WC as it may trigger another round of blocking. If you share my point, just be prepared for it. That’s all!

No comments:

Post a Comment