Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

The GW tokens are working now

A quick note on the status of the Giga-Watt tokens that I was talking about two months ago. Without repeating the details of the GW token rental business that you can find here, the issuance of the token has been successfully completed by now as scheduled. As discussed, the tokens can be used either for renting the mining services directly from the company or for being rented out to those who need additional tokens for the mining services. I'm not an IT guy and has no interest to do mining myself. So my only option is to rent my GW tokens out. I just got the following guidance for the steps how to do the rental business. Well, I just did it today and within a few hours, 16% of my tokens have been rented out. It's amazingly efficient and easy! Keep in mind though, this is a totally new type of rental business that I have no prior experience at all. Similar to housing rental, it got to be dependent on the supply and demand balance and it may take time to rent all the tokens out. I have no idea how long it will take. Also, there are 4 levels of rents that you can choose from for your tokens. I'm trying the highest one for now to test my luck and it works now for part of my tokens. I assume it should logically be much faster if a lower rent level is chosen. If you have any questions, you may contact them for support at  support@cryptonomos.com. They are very fast in responding per my experience so far.

For those of you who have followed my lead to also explore this new opportunity, thank you for your trust. I'm really excited about this new adventure and also a big relief now that I know it is working. While I trust my source for sure, it is after all a totally new exploration that I have no way to know for sure whether it will work. But now I can confidently announce it is indeed working and very well. Let's wish all the good luck for us all together in this new venture tour!

Guide how to transfer WTT from Cryptonomos to Giga Watt & rent them out:
1) make account on giga-watt.com (top right corner)
2) click on + sign next to WTT, and choose Cryptonomos
3) Copy UUID
4) In Cryptonomos cabinet, click send in main interface
5) Then in Giga Watt, when received the tokens, click "..." sign next to + and - signs, choose rental fee and rent out.

other aspects:
1) if you want to rent out WTT, you can only rent out all available tokens
2) don't worry if after renting it still says 0 rented out - dashboard updates once each hour
3) if you need to rent tokens from other tokenholders it is done automatically, you do not need to do anything
4) if button "send" is not working, means your tokens have not been issued yet

1 comment:

  1. The BSE Sensex dropped 448 points and NSE was down by 121 points on Friday due to across the board sell-off led by realty, bank, financials and capital goods stocks after renewed threat of North Korea conducting another hydrogen bomb test.
    capitalstars Quick payment

    ReplyDelete