Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Microsoft may double from here

I just came cross a blog regarding Microsoft (MSFT). It talked about the following 3 prospects for MSFT and even predict MSFT will double from the current price. I highly recommend that you also read it if you are also interested in investing in MSFT.
·         Microsoft Stock Forecast 2015: Windows 10 Makes Amends
·         Microsoft Stock Forecast 2015: Capitalizing on the Cloud
·         Microsoft Stock Forecast 2015: Mobile, Wearable Tech, and More

The long time readers know how much I like MSFT. This is not only a great investment you can make by buying and holding and sleeping well at night, it is also a growth stock that may go substantially up and higher. While as a long-term investor, I actually hope MSFT price would not go higher from here since it will bring me much more wealth over long run, but I know it is just a wishful thinking. I have no double it will double and even a lot more. It is not if but when! MSFT has over 15 businesses that generate over billion dollars of revenues every year and is a money gushing machine. As I explained here, you can be rich if you simply buy and hold for long-term with dividend reinvested. But for those who know how to extract “income” beyond dividends, you can also generate substantial amount of extra income from it. This is what I’m doing that I not only have quite a big position in MSFT, I also frequently use options to generate income. Below is what I did in 2014 by trading MSFT options and got over $4000 extra income. Think about it: this is among a few safest stocks in the world you can buy and at the same time you can constantly get a lot of income from it. What a beauty! I love Microsoft!!


No comments:

Post a Comment