Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

Buy Microsoft

I recommended to buy Microsoft (MSFT) on my Mar 7 blog as one of the long-term investments with DRIP. It is a great company with incredible valuation. It will report earnings on Thu. Given how greatly Intel has been doing, I think Microsoft will report a great earning as well.  Buying it now will likely give you a jump start if it dose surpass expectations. Even if not, at about $25 it is still very cheap and you can buy more if it drops.

A quick word on sliver. You may notice that it almost reached its historical peak today just short of $50 (intra-day price). It has been doing too well and too fast and in the short term, I think it is a bit parabolic. Don't chase it. Very likely it will pulls back due to profit taking. I hope it dose correct significantly so that we will get a much better entry point again. Be patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment