Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 27, 2011

My betting for the BMS apixaban news

As I said, BMS will report the results on apixaban tomorrow, which will likely move the BMS share price significantly. Of course I don't know which way it will go but I bet it will be good enough to move it up. Here is the bet I have entered for BMS by using call spreads (yesterday's closing prices).

























By using this option technique, I have predefined the max loss I may have, i.e. $3000 for this particular one. In return and if I'm right, my max profit could be $7000. I doubt I will lose or gain that much either way, since my intention is to only make a quick trade on this speculation and I will close it within days. We will know the direction by tomorrow if we still have access to Internet.

Wish you and your family safe tonight and tomorrow, if you are at the East coast. Good luck for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment