Total Pageviews

Friday, June 2, 2023

On the way to 4300

 On my daily note to the DW Family, it is fascinating for me to follow the evolution of the Market God's sentiment and its volatile pathway bit by bit. So far I have been able to quite closely decipher the MG's real thought process. With that we have also been able to pocket in good short term incomes every few days. Personally I'm more aggressive and as such I'm happily rewarded with thousands or more on a weekly basis. I hope the trend can continue whichever the direction the MG wants to go. 

 

More on the poor breadth of the current market!

A few surging stocks haven't helped "average" investors

A couple of times in recent weeks, we've looked at the rally's primary drivers in the world's most benchmarked index. It's no secret that a handful of behemoth Technology stocks are a major driving force behind this year's gains.

So far in 2023, the S&P 500 index that everyone watches is showing a respectable gain. The equal-weighted version of the index, which weights each of the 500+ stocks equally, is struggling to hold any year-to-date gains at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment