Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Potential M&A targets for 2018



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Since this is a holiday weekend for relaxing, let’s just get something easy. I simply forward a post regarding the potential biopharma M&A targets for 2018. Of course it is highly speculative and no one knows for sure which ones, if any, may indeed materialize. But indeed I found it interesting as at least some speculation is floating around for these 8 companies.  Good luck if you happen to hold any of them! Years ago, I even speculated that BMS could be bought out for its immuo-oncology leading pipeline but it has never materialized. Looks like now someone thinks the same thing as I did 4 years ago.

1 comment:

  1. • Larsen & Toubro gets Delhi Expo Centre phase-I contract for Rs 2,790 cr.
    • Tata Power wins mining license project in Kamchatka province in Russian Far East.CapitalStars

    ReplyDelete