Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Great price actions for gold and silver

If you follow the market closely, you are just experiencing rollercoaster actions, up or down in a wide range on a daily basis. At the moment, the market is very much driven by the Eurozone drama. If you ask me what may happen in the next few weeks, I don't know. I can say confidently no one really knows for sure. It is such an unprecedented saga that no one has every experienced it. I have said before and will continue to say that I'm sure the Euro will not survive for long. I just don't know precisely when it will dissolve. Looks like Greece is finally given up and may leave the Eurozone much sooner than I have expected. Anything is possible. Watch your steps!

Right now I'm very pleased about the price actions for gold and silver. I cannot say for sure that the relatively significant correction for the precious metals has been over. But silently they appear to have built up a solid base, from which they are moving up. Actually the longer the slow moving period lasts, the better it would be for the precious metals for a much powerful jump into the next high level. As I said before, the gold bull does not like limelight. It prefers low key. Same for the silver. I have taken the opportunity to add my positions to both in the past few weeks. Actually more so for the gold or silver mining stocks, as I think the greater values are currently embedded in the stocks than the physical metals. Actually I have found and am testing a great way to generate short-term income on a weekly basis from gold or silver positions. This is especially great and suitable for the retirement accounts such as IRA or Roth. Tomorrow will be my first day of taking fruits from it. Will share this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment