Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 18, 2021

From $100 to $69 millions

Recently I wrote a story that I missed the opportunity to turn $150 to $150,000. I thought this was an unbelievable return that can hardly be beaten. Wrong! Now we have just witnessed a historical moment that turned $100 to $69 million!!😨

Heard about NFT? It is the most popular new kind of crypto, so-called non-fungible token, which can effectively tokenize any assets for sales online.  Here comes the digital artist Beeple. He has created and uploaded a new piece daily for more than 13 years. Then he issued his NFT for an art piece called  "Everydays: The First 5000 Days" as shown below.  This is a digital collage of the first 5,000 creations that Beeple put online...His unique art work was put out for auction via the NFT, starting from $100. Within days, the price bidded up to millions till the historical moment on Mar 11, 2021: it ended up with $69 million to complete the sale. See the report here:  Digital artist Beeple is "a rich man" after his non-fungible token sold for nearly $70 million at auction.


What I learnt is that this Beeple is a self-taught painting artist. This really excites me as my wife is also self-learning painting and quite productive in the past two years. From my amateur's eyes, her works have already shown quite good skills and are mature enough to be accepted by laymen. You may check out her works here. Who knows maybe someday she can also tokenize her works with NFT and go for auction😜😇

I know I'm in a dream talking now,😴 so don't take me seriously here. But the point I want to make is that this is a great new trend upon us and we are quickly moving into a historical era where we virtually can have all our assets tokenized safely on Blockchain (BC) that cannot be mutated  by others and more excitingly can be easily sold online without anyone in between😋. Mark my words, in just a few years or even sooner, you don't need an agent to sell your house as it can be sold solely by yourself via tokenization, even without attorneys involved. Also, the traditional banking will be obsolete as you don't need a bank to do any transactions including sending or receiving money as BC will allow you to do businesses safely and securely in a trustless world!🤔💪 Sounds like fiction, right? Just wait and see🤗

No comments:

Post a Comment