Total Pageviews

Monday, February 14, 2022

Idiot's mumble

The market tanked when a warning came: "Russia will invade Ukraine on Feb 14!"
That was what happened last Friday and the market believed the warning and ran away with panic. The problem is that this was the mumbles from an idiot, who has no real clue what is going on around him, not to mention around the world. While it is really a joke with an idiot sitting as the president (faked one of course) for the country, unfortunately we have seen and will continue to see more and more such nonsense sagas. We saw the chaotic military withdrawal from Afghanistan; we are seeing the out of control pandemic crisis even with more and more vaccines and treatments available; we are feeling the pain of the run-away inflation that has no end in sight. And now the idiot is crying wolf to scare the market by fabricating a war story with a specific date.......Even the Ukraine President couldn't help but rebuke such a idiotic claim! Zelensky and Ukraine's government have criticized the United States at times for over-stating the danger of an imminent Russian invasion of the country.


I just have to laugh at the idiot's plays and am happy to bet against his insanity whenever there is such a chance. Last Friday, I loaded up SPX to bet we wouldn't see such a war by today in Ukraine. Sure enough I was happy to walk away with a nice quick gain today. We saw another knee-jerk moment today in the afternoon when S&P dropped by about 50 points due to another scary war-warning. I again opened another set of option play to bet we won't see such a war in the next few days. I could be wrong of course and if so, my risk is extremely limited but I'm confident that I will be walking away with another set of gains that may be several times my risk! I love this game play these days🤓😜

No comments:

Post a Comment