Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Putin is making fun of the idiot!

I have lately posted quite a few blogs, making fun of the biggest idiot on the earth😜 Apparently this has infuriated some leftists who reported to the WC company, which has then blocked my blog site from being opened directly from WC. I'm actually happy as this shows my blog is an effective weapon to fight against the leftists💪🤗 I will continue to do what I think is right. As for the blog, simply open it via a browser and nothing has changed. Or you can simply save my blog site for regular visits instead of using the link. You can also consider to join my Telegram group where no one can block my blogs:

Here is the link for "DW  谈股论金": https://t.me/joinchat/SgYa_xNrjTNHk9cS51ke0A.    

Today, we see another panicky selloff due to the seemingly increased chance of a war between Russia and Ukraine. But more and more I think this is just a fun play engineered by Putin, aiming to tease the mentally retarded idiot Joe. I don't think Putin is that stupid to start a real war. After all, Putin is already getting what he wants, a platform to discuss security guarantees in Eastern Europe, and increased political power in Ukraine... simply by moving some tanks around and waiting. But Idiot Joe has been fooled into firmly believing that a war is imminent😂

Part of the reason that I don't believe a war is imminent is that I have a source of information directly coming from someone physically on the ground of Ukraine who grows up and works there. They of course have first hand knowledge about the reality in Ukraine. Here is what they are saying now:

It's very calm here. You would never know anything was going on...

I'm hopeful the situation will find a solution. But no matter what happens, it won't be today (Feb 16)– it's a very complex problem that the media doesn't go into the details about. It won't be solved anytime soon.

People in Kyiv are even posting funny messages on social media sites, joking and asking things like what time the Russians are planning to invade so they can avoid the traffic jams that may occur... 

One important point we can cover easily today... all the tanks and additional equipment that have been reported moving near the Russia-Ukraine border... Well, just know much of that equipment has been in place since last April....

But the hryvnia, Ukraine's currency, hasn't budged significantly lately... It is trading at 28-to-1 to the U.S. dollar, not materially different than it has over the last two years.

Another important indicator to watch is obviously oil. If a war is really imminent, it will go to the moon but today oil is actually coming down a bit and its trend looks really ominous....meaning it is trending down, not up! As such I'm adding more positions to short oil and energy stocks these days. 

I can be wrong of course, which will simply mean Putin is more stupid than the idiot!!😇


No comments:

Post a Comment