Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2022

The miraculous ivermectin!

We came back from the 3 weeks trip in Europe on the new year's eve, and thanked God, SAFELY!
As I said in my blog two weeks ago, I was expecting a nice Santa Claus rally by saying: Who knows that these long positions may end up paying for my trips! Well, lucky me that the market is indeed playing out as I have expected. I closed a bunch of long positions for stocks and short positions for VXX today for a tens of thousands of gain that can pay off my trip several times😇🤗 What a great New Year's gift I can expect  ✌💪

Regarding this trip, this was really an adventure as the pandemic has surged again with Omicron spreading out like a wildfire everywhere! We spent a few days in Paris, then went to Barcelona for 10 days and the final week across France from the South back to Paris by car. Since we had visited so many different places and many of them were kind of closed spaces with big crowds inside, the risk of being infected was tremendously high. Honestly I was a bit worried when we went to do the pre-boarding Covid test as if positive, we couldn't fly back. But we both tested negative. What a miracle!! Sure we have been very cautious during the trip by implementing all the safety measures possible with our power as well as taking some supplements that are known to be beneficial in fighting against the virus. However there is no way we can be fully protected if ivermectin is not effective against the virus. Considering Omicron is so virulent and infectious that France has over 200K new cases everyday, how could we escape from it when we were only vaccinated with one dose of the JNJ vaccine? Yes, I cannot statistically prove it but logically there is no other explanation other than the miraculous drug, ivermectin, that has saved us during this high risk trip!! This is the second time we were testing the protecting effect of it and it didn't fail. See the first test we did back in early Nov last year. Needless to say, I will continue to take ivermectin for prophylaxis against Covid without hesitation when exposure to the virus is inevitable! 

Before closing, here are some snapshots of what we have seen during this trip along with the surging Omicron pandemic.


Just for fun: we have also found a Night Pearl (夜明珠) as well as a natural beauty😜😂

 






No comments:

Post a Comment