Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sliver is tussling

It is really a difficult time for precious metals, especially sliver. A short a while ago, it appeared that sliver was making a bottoming price action and I hoped it could overcome the headwind from its May low. To test the water, I made some bet with AGQ but at the same time I was also very cautious as I was not totally convinced an upper trend of silver had clearly been established. Sure enough, silver prices started to drop almost immediately after I bought AGQ. It is now testing its May low at around $33.50. From the technical charting perspective, if it further drops and breaks through this level, it usually means it resumes its corrective action with a downward trend. If that happens, a big drop may likely ensue. As I said, I'm prepared for both directions but really hope that it will drop more so that I can buy more silver, not only silver stocks but also physical silver. Right now silver is struggling with no clear direction. Watch closely the price level of $33.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment