Total Pageviews

Friday, August 2, 2013

Another winning income trade with IBM

First of all, thanks those who wrote to me with the interest of learning the powerful income trading strategy. Regardless of whether you know options or not, you certainly can master the technique as long as you want to learn. We are already well on the way in the learning process for some and I'm sure very soon they will see the fruits! Sorry for those I cannot immediately start to work with due to my limited capacity but we will get there. I simply put you on the waiting list for now. Thanks for your understanding!

The IBM trade I talked about 10 days ago come to the end today. Interestingly IBM followed exactly the footsteps of MSFT to close above the strike price of $195 at the very last second! IBM actually plunged during the day to as low as $193.22 but again people saw the value of it and had bidden it up. Simply amazing! So all the 3 tradings I wrote about within the last 10 days were winners and if you had got in as I suggested, you would have made quick money 100% for all the three. That's the power of this technique!

No comments:

Post a Comment