Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I wish Euro could appreciate more

Have you ever thought about to enjoy your life by asking your neighbors to pay your bills and expenses? I'm sure you would think I have lost my mind to even ask this stupid question. I agree but don't call me stupid too quickly.  This is exactly what the Greek people are thinking and expecting. If you follow the news, you know nowadays Greece is in a big mess and riots are prevalent there. Why? Because people think they still have the rights to enjoy their life even though their country is already bankrupt. How? Well, rich countries like Germany should pay their bills! Do you know the vast majority of Greeks do not pay income tax and they can retire with a full pension at the age of 50? They don't care whether or not they can pay for their life style. They just want to continue to enjoy their illusional life style even at the expense of their rich neighbors.

This is what the Euro is based upon with this kind of insane mentality: it is our debt but it is your problem. I have shorted Euro for 2 years now and I will continue. I really wish Euro will appreciate much more, e.g. to above $1.50, so that I can short more. To me, it is free money I want to pick up. The more the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment