Total Pageviews

Friday, February 9, 2024

Why am I holding so much cash?

 

 This is the percentage of cash in my trading account as of today. Yes, if you can read, it is about 60%!

  

 If directly reflects my view on the state of the current market, where I have a huge fear of a sudden crash, say 5-10% of a plunge within a very short period of time. I call it rug-pull event, which can literately wipe out weeks or even months of gains within days. This in my view is how the Market God is setting up at the moment, luring as many people as possible via FOMO into the trap and then all the sudden, a plunge comes, seemingly out of the blue! 

Remember this word: The Market God is good at punishing most people the most!

Of course, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I'm staying idle these days, just watching the market. Not at all. Actually on the contrary, I'm still very active with trading. I just don't hold serious money in short term trading positions overnight. See below what I mean. 


No comments:

Post a Comment