Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Target is like an ATM for me

Just a quick note that Target (TGT) is becoming a great buy again. I talked about TGT many times in the past few months and I know for those who own TGT and want to make quick money from it may be disappointed as it has been very volatile till now. For me, I'm extremely happy with TGT for two reasons:
- As a long term investment for my retirement money, I don't want to see its share price increase too much too fast. You can see here why I'm saying so. The lower its price stays, the richer I will become in the long run. So if you are interested to invest for long run, buying TGT now is a good time.
- More importantly, TGT is becoming my ATM machine now as I'm regularly extracting money from it. Actually the last passing Friday was the option expiration day and I got another $1300 pure and clean. My naked put option for TGT at $57.5 expired worthless, meaning someone, who bet for a lower price than $57.5, "sent" this amount of money to me for free. TGT was closed at around $58, which to me is a great buy price. I will try to get more such free money by playing the naked puts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment