Total Pageviews

Friday, May 9, 2014

Another great opportunity for MSFT

Here is what I said a little over a month ago: But if MSFT continues to listen to my instructions, then I think it may come down a bit first but it has a very strong support at around $38. Buying around $38-39 will be another great opportunity for you before it runs much higher. Sure enough, MSFT did "correct" in the past few weeks and today it closed at $39.54. This is the perfect closing for me as I had a naked put position expired today. The strike price was $39.50. In other words, MSFT is so kind to me to allow me to collect the full amount of income (~$1000) in one month time. See below.


Just to reminde you that Monday will be the last day to buy MSFT if you want to take the advantage of collecting the coming quarterly dividend. By using the option technique, you can further boost your dividend income substantially just as what I did a month ago. At this price, it is a great timme to make this trade for MSFT. I plan to set up a trading order for Monday and hopefully I can get in.

No comments:

Post a Comment