Total Pageviews

Friday, June 28, 2013

Westport is a good buy again

If you've followed my blog for some time, Westport (WPRT) should not be strange to you. I talked about it a couple of times in the past. Back in Sep 2011 and again Jan 2012 when natural gas was crashing, I suggested one should pay attention to WPRT. I followed the price movements of WPRT in the past 2 years or so and traded it twice with quite good profits. I think now it is the good time again to get in WPRT. I don't want to repeat the fundamental rationale why to buy WPRT.  Right now, it is the technical reason that WPRT is a great buy. As you can see below, In the past year or so, WPRT has been trading within a tight range between $28 to $31. In the past few days, it has broken up through the range. This is a very bullish move, often indicating the start of a significant uptrend. It may pull back to re-test the support line around $31. If it can hold up, then its next move may likely jump to around $40. With the strong fundamentals of the natural gas as the driving force, it won't be a surprise for me to see it go further up to challenge its all time high in the next few months. But first let's see how it proceeds from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment