Total Pageviews

Friday, April 5, 2019

"This is a scam!"

As you know, I sent out a note this afternoon regarding a good but time-sensitive opportunity to earn some free crypto tokens from a crowdfunding company called Republic. Here is what I said:


Republic is a good crowdfunding platform where you may find some good early startup deals. I have personally used it. Now they are issuing their own cryptocurrency, called Notes. In the next 2 days, you can earn 10 free Notes by just signing up to Republic. If you are interested, just use the link below. I just did and no any hidden strings attached. Easy and fun. Given its success in the crowdfunding business, its crypto may be very valuable in the future. That's why I'd like to recommend it to you as a free way to get into the crypto world.  



While I have seen many friends sending me note to thank me for the idea, I was also told that "This is a scam as with all the crypto tokens"! Really? Maybe this friend knows something I don't know, so I thought to let you know as well about the negative thought about it. For anything I'm talking about there, I never want to mislead anyone into something that I personally don't like it. So let me first be clear that there are people out there who don't like crypto as a whole and think it is simply a scam outright! Since crypto is such a new area and no one including me can say for sure how it will evolve eventually, it is a good balance check for us who believe in crypto that we may be totally wrong and be careful indeed about any potential scram in this market!! There are simply too many unknowns in the crypto world and be very cautious if you want to explore it. It is almost a certainty that most of the cryptos will go to zero, just like most of the doc.com companies back in 1990s that didn't survive. This is clear to me and I hope it is also clear to you as well.


With this warning, am I worried about this particular crypto, NOTES from Republic? Not at all!! Here is the thing, even if this is a scam, which I don't believe so based on my sources and understanding, you won't lose anything if you don't pay anything for it, right?! The worst thing it can happen is that you waste the few minutes that you spent to sign up to Republic and Notes is worth nothing at all. With this worst scenario in place, what you may get from it? I personally actually have a high hope for it. You see, crypto tokens for blockchain based companies (utility tokens) are just like company stock shares for them. I don't have time to go into details about it but this is the current understanding how the utility cryptos are tied to their underlying companies. In this context, if the company is doing well, their crypto token will also become valuable and increase their trading values if tradable some day. Republic.co is a great crowdfunding platform. This is something I know very well. And I expect it will continue to be doing great moving forward. If this is true, then I think holding some crypto tokens from Republic, especially when free, is a great idea to potentially be rewarded via the success of this company. Even if you don't like its token, signing up with Republic may also allow you to explore some good early startup opportunities. The beauty of this adventure is that you don't need a lot of money to put up. It may be just a few dollars for some startups to get your foot wet, sort of speaking.


So I like this idea and don't feel sorry to recommend this to you, even though I have no clue at all how it will evolve. To be fully transparent, I will get some bonus tokens if you sign up via my link. And you can do the same thing. I wish you will take the opportunity to recommend this to your friends as well to get more tokens for free. Ultimately I wish the company will be very successful and with that its tokens may also become very valuable down the road!!

No comments:

Post a Comment