Total Pageviews

Friday, May 11, 2018

Sell signal again?


       OMG! I didn’t expect to see this so soon as this is supposed to be rare but it just occurs again within a couple of weeks after none popping up in two years. See below and tell me what you can see?


    If you cannot tell what it is, then you are not a good “student” of TA I’m afraid😏😏 Please read this recent blog again to see what you need to see and know what’sis coming. Just a couple of weeks ago when this occurred, S&P dropped about 100 points. Will it do so again? Only time can tell but one thing I’m almost sure about is that some sort of selling pressure is coming with increasing volatility in the days ahead. Be prepared!
I know this can be confusing that I seem to keep changing my mind lately and as if I was talking both sides of the coin at the same time to ensure I was always right, up or down. Of course not! As you know, since a few weeks ago I have been talking bullish for the market trend for the next few months. I’m still bullish as such and the market is clearly beavering so by breaking out its months long downtrend this week. It gives me more confidence to keep my bullish tone, which I don’t expect to change soon. However, in terms of day to day moving, unfortunately, the market is not so nice to us to just keep in one direction and the herd mood is also keeping changing up or down. Therefore you are seeing more changes of my mood as well here for the short-term but usually in the opposite direction from the herd’s as you should understand now. I will try my best to minimize the confusion by spelling out clearly the timeframe I’m talking about and you please also just pay close attention to this important context as well.

For now, I’m bearish for the next week. That’s why I notified my friend before today’s opening to watch for the downside risk even though the market opened high today. No surprise to me to see the reversal within the day although I was expecting a total reversal. In any case, I’m expecting more downside next week! It could be just a brief and shallow 1% quick drop or it could be as severe as last time with 100 points tank. We will see when it happens. But I don't expect a long lasting correction as of now. The overall trend is still upwards moving forward. This is to just kill those overly euphoric herd who are chasing highs without knowing the risks involved. Hope you become much smarter by following my blogs💃😎🙋

1 comment: